PlayStation®Store Cash Cards can be utilized to procure a variety of downloadable content, including games, game add-ons, full-length movies, TV shows, and more. This content can be played or viewed on your PlayStation®3, PS Vita, or PSP®.
To redeem your PlayStation®Store Cash Card, follow these steps:
- Create a new Sony Entertainment Network account, or use an existing one.
- Use your PS4™, PS3™, PS Vita, PSP system, or personal computer to access the PlayStation®Store.
- Look for the ‘Redeem Codes’ icon and click on it.
- Enter the code found at the bottom of your Cash Card.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service by selecting “Confirm.”